The number of cells in Ashley Tisdale

11:05 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Ashley Tisdale is addicted to your cell

Like taking a mid-afternoon, Ashley Tisdale arrives at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Toluca Lake, California, on Tuesday (November 1).



Dressed always in fashion in a gray dress and pale blue, the star of "The Fabulous Sharpay Adventure" came out of the cafeteria carrying a cold drink in his hands.

During a recent interview, Ashley said he was addicted to his cell phone and she trusts him to be always connected to your family and friends, and to make quick purchases.

"Just a message I just sent my mom. Sending many messages to many other people too, because it's like being in touch with my family and my friends when I'm filming or traveling.'m Also always shopping online from my phone, ShopBop especially. "

So how Ashley, you're also addicted to your phone?


1. Yes, I go crazy if I have not with me (Super)
2. I always carry with me, but I do if I forget drama (regular)
3. I have no phone (below)




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment