Photos of Victoria Justice Interview magazine

12:53 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Victoria Justice Interview magazine

His career has been steadily increasing for years, and Victoria Justice will appear in a special issue of the December issue of Interview magazine.



The beauty of "Victorious" talked about the demands of work and all things that come along.

"I've always felt pretty good. Sometimes in the winter I have to do a summer campaign. I would be in a tiny bathing suit, and the wind blows and my hair can spoil. But I'd be there and smile for as long as necessary to me. "

Miss Justice also told how he began his career in show business. "I was watching TV one day when I was 8 and saw a guy doing a commercial chips. And I said, 'Mom, I can not do that.'"

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment