Pictures of Justin Bieber - I'm sexy and I know ...

9:21 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Justin Bieber: "I'm sexy and I know"

Justin Bieber is a teenager most loved, loved, adored and successful worldwide, and it seems that he knows very well.


The Canadian cuerito 17-year-old wrote on her Twitter - after playing at the American Music Awards the song "Sexy and I know it" along with LMFAO - "I'm sexy and I know," creating a reaction the popular social network.

"We know. Everyone knows you're sexy," one of the many comments. "Of course you are sexy. Also talented and successful. You are unique in the world, no one surpasses "tweeted another.

Faced with this avalanche of comments, Biebs resumed his Twitter to say "with my fans I'm a winner every day."

Do you think Biebs is sexy?

1. Very sexy (Super)
2. Something sexy (regular)
3. Nothing sexy (below)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment