Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson - Dawn in Berlin

12:38 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson: Dawn in Berlin

Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson arrive to Berlin, Germany for the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, held at CineStar, on Friday night (November 18).


So far, two men have been together at the premiere of the film in Los Angeles, London and Barcelona.

Talking to Parade.com, Rob talked about getting in shape for the latest movies, and I had to show his chest.

"There are many descriptions in the book of Edward's sculpted body - is all marble, blah, blah, blah, I managed to get through the entire series does not have to take my shirt off, I was like, 'No, I'm going to take me ever, and I'm not exercising! '. So when we did Breaking Dawn, I thought,' is the last, so I could do it, 'so I tried to work a bit to get in shape for shirtless scenes. I stopped, literally the day after the end of the film. I find it very boring exercise. "









  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment