Thanksgiving letter - Demi Lovato

10:08 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato: Letter on Thanksgiving

A year ago, Demi Lovato was in rehab. Today, she can enjoy Thanksgiving Day with family and his most recent post here at Seventeen Magazine.


"As many of you know, last year at this time was undergoing treatment. I spent the day on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year away from home and my family, which is why I am so excited to be with them this year.

Think how far we've come in a year makes me very grateful. I could not have done this without God and the incredible support of my family. They have been with me all the time and love me for who I am. It's a wonderful feeling to know that people accept the real you. Honestly, I'm grateful for my path in life, including high and low, he has made my real shine.

Go to treatment was a gift and I think that saved my life. I learned to be strong and healthy, even through my conflict. It also helped me accept my problems and share them with others. Knowing that my family, friends and fans accept me as I am is the greatest feeling. What a difference a year makes!

I can not believe I'm on tour again! I just offer my first show in Detroit before a crowd amazing. Sometimes I can not believe how lucky I am to be on tour, doing what I love every night. I'm going to introduce me to my hometown, Dallas, during the Thanksgiving holiday.

I'm so excited to spend Thanksgiving Day with my family in Texas. They are so funny! Every Thanksgiving, my family (50 people) meet and eat lots of food and talked for hours. And

I'm so thankful I'm healthy and happy this year. I no longer take things for granted, like my family, friends, fans and professionals. Every day is special to me and I live each day at a time.

Sometimes people are busy and you forget to enjoy the moment - but I know I will not do that in this holiday season. I worked very hard to get where I am today and I will enjoy every minute of it. I wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.

Stay strong!

With love,

Demi Lovato "Magazine.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment