Demi Lovato confirms breakup with Joe Jonas

7:42 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas have officially ended their relationship. The singer and actress of 17 years confirmed the break through Twitter.
jemi

"There are so many rumors that have gone crazy out there today, " Demi tweeted a moment ago. "I would like to clarify some things. First, Joe and I broke up, but it was by phone." She continued: "Things did not work, but we'll remain friends. Secondly, I'm not even dating anyone. Nothing is more important to me that the relationship I have with my fans. Just thought you should know this. "It is a pity that JEMI finished so quickly. Are you sad about the news?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment