Joe Jonas: "I love Demi as a friend"

7:48 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato confirmed his split with Joe Jonas but now more details are coming out!

demi joe ruptura

"Demi and I knew that starting a romantic relationship could not be an easy decision, "said Joe told People. "I realized during the time we shared together that I care more about our friendship at this time. That was my choice to break, but I want as a friend. She has been there for me when I needed it. I'll keep being a friend and being there for her. "Hopefully Demi and Joe are still friends and we now officially know that their relationship did not work.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment