Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem in Sao Paulo shopping

10:22 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Nick Jonas greets his fans who were at the door of the hotel that is hosting on Tuesday (September 20), in Sao Paulo, Brazil.


The musician, 19, met with his Brazilian fans, took pictures and signed autographs. Then he went for a shopping trip to Sao Paulo with his girlfriend, Delta Goodrem and safety.

And in a TV interview in Rio, Nick says the partnership with his brothers is far from over. "I love being with my brothers, but we're happy to do things separately," he said.

Without worrying much about the future, Nick is considering the possibility of attendingcollege. "I love writing and I thought about doing books, but I do not think that now," he explained.



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment