Alejandro Avilez: The Peruvian Bieber Justin apologizes

10:21 PM Publicado por Anonymous

He caused controversy with his statements, but finally Alexander Avilez, apologized for having called tramp Justin Bieber.



The Peruvian, who makes his living organizing events like Canadian Idol twice, took her Twitter to say, "Yes, I wanted to know Justin and I was disappointed in not doing so. I think a superstar. He was upset and wrote without thinking. I know I should not blame or accuse Justin Bieber of what happened. "

It is recalled that hours after the concert in Lima Justin Bieber, on October 17, the imitator Lima wrote on her Facebook that was a dirty Biebs have not received it and would never imitate.

Do you think Alexander's apology to Bieber is ...? Sincere (Super), for interest (regular), No idea, I'm no fan (next)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment