Justin Bieber & Usher: Home "The Christmas Song"

10:30 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Check out the brilliant cover of the new Christmas single Justin Bieber and Usher, "The Christmas Song".



The next single Christmas album of Canadian Idol, 17, officially opens Oct. 24 in iTunes.

Justin recently sat down to chat with MTV for what comes after this album.

About what comes next: "What will happen: finish this tour, and after my Christmas album out, back out and promote that album ... and after that ... it is almost time for my next album, what then everything starts again. "

In a film career is possible: "Hopefully next summer to start a movie or something. [I] do a comedy with Will Ferrell, have the role of his son or something."

On his next album, "I'm trying to create a new sound that people are not very used to hearing, so it may seem strange at first, but it will be like when did Justin Timberlake FutureSex / LoveSounds, was a new sound acoustic guitars and all that. "

On remaining true to his fans: "I ​​want to find something that will please both my fans and me and everyone. But I'm always trying to keep my fan base first before anything else, because young people are those who make the things right. Older people see young people, so always try to make music to please. "
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment