Demi Lovato singing the National Anthem of the United States

11:49 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato singing the National Anthem of the United States

Demi Lovato plays the national anthem of the United States in the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Texas, on Monday (October 24) evening.



Speaking of monumental experience, Miss Lovato told MTV News before his presentation, "I'm so excited. I almost died when I heard. I can not wait to be there."

"My fans are really the ones that sent a petition saying, 'Can Demi singing the national anthem? And sent it to the MLB and the Rangers Twitter. They took into account and they called me," said Demi. "So without the support of my fans, I would not be singing the national anthem."

When asked who will be encouraging playtime, Demi (who is originally from Dallas, Texas) said, "I have a favorite player. I support the home team."




Video: Demi Lovato National Anthem World Series | Rangers Game 5 HD: You
Tube

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment