What is the mascot of Selena Gomez

9:38 AM Publicado por Anonymous

Selena Gomez with her new puppy Bailer

Selena Gomez Mascot
-----------------------

Selena Gomez holds her new puppy Bailer before preparing for his concert on Monday (October 24th) in London, Ontario, Canada.



A few days before, the singer and actress, age 19, she adopted her new puppy from a pet center left with her ​​boyfriend Justin Bieber in Winnipeg.

And Selena posted on his Facebook: "I ​​am very sick today. Lying on my bus drinking tea and taking a lot of medicine. London Do not worry, I'll be playing for you tonight. I apologize if I am dizzy. Lol.: ) I love you !!!".

In addition to the adoption of puppies, Selena and Justin have been enjoying his time in Canada, as the day before the duo had a romantic hockey game.

Pet Pictures of Selena Gomez




Anyone know:

What is the name of your pet Selena Gomez?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment