Christmas Workshop Lady Gaga - Blake Lively

9:34 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Blake Lively: Christmas Workshop Lady Gaga

Going out for a night full of fun in New York, Blake Lively Matthew Settle joined Barneys in New York, on Monday night (November 21).


The stars of "Gossip Girl" were there to take a look at the offers on the release of Lady Gaga Christmas Workshop - which was organized and presented by Lady Gaga itself.

Meanwhile, Matthew Blake and recently celebrated the 100th episode of his hit series, where the party executive producers told EW that a sixth season, is "imminent."

Joshua Safran said, "We have not had anyone that we have not even hinted that the series should come to an end. So, accordingly, we are not the end of the series."

For its part, the president of Warner Bros. Television, Peter Roth, added: "I ​​can not really say at this point that the series will end, but I would and I hope there a year - not years - of the series."








Do you think Gossip Girl should follow?

1. Yes, I want to finish yet (Super)
2. I love this series, but I think you should finish it (regular)
3. I do not see Gossip Girl (next)
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment