Pictures of Avril Lavigne on Good Morning America

9:31 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Avril Lavigne: Wish You Were Here on Good Morning America

Starting the day with a live presentation, Avril Lavigne was seen on "Good Morning America" ​​on Tuesday (November 22) morning.


The singer of "I'm With You" seemed to be enjoying the morning, and took the stage at ABC studios in Times Square, New York, to the delight of the packed audience.

And it seems that Avril has found a new home on Epic Records, where he has been working with producer and judge on X Factor, LA Reid.

She tuiteĆ³i, "I'm in the studio writing and recording a new song. And I'm thinking of you always. Now I am at Epic Records, and finally, working with LA Reid again (which I sponsored when I was 15) I'm having fun, 2 songs out now! ".

Best and sexy photos of Avril Lavigne







YouTube: Avril Lavigne - Wish You Were Here Live on Good Morning America (22.11.2011)

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment