Darren Criss naked for "The Sexiest Man 2011"

12:51 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Darren Criss shirtless for "The Sexiest Man 2011"

Darren Criss sits shirtless on the beach for the shoot of "The Sexiest Man Alive 2011" by People magazine. Watch the videos at the end.



Glee actor, 24 Years of Age, I talk ABOUT HOW Magazine's conquest of a girl's heart.

"In the eighth degree, wrote a song for a girl I like ... A lot got a hug from her, which was the largest after the start of algorithms," said Darren.

Also talk of some lessons of life you live. "I'ma big believer in opening a door personalities. And the power of a smile opens many paths. My mother taught me that."

YouTube: Darren Criss Sexiest Man Alive 2011




YouTube: Darren Criss on E! news

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment