Kellan Lutz Tattoos

12:57 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Kellan Lutz: "I have no tattoos"

Kellan Lutz out to run around his house on Friday (November 18) in Los Angeles.


The actor, 26 years old, now you can see on the big screen in two films, The Twilight Saga: Aamanecer - Part 1 and The Immortals.

"I love action movies. Thus where I really want to direct my career," he recently told Access Hollywood Kellan.

"I have no tattoos, so that the scars are my tattoos. In fact, I've only screwed up my hand in a big way, while filming 'Java Heat'. It was my first time doing an action movie - which means using explosions real, "he shared.







  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment