Demi Lovato in Latina Magazine January 2012

1:15 PM Publicado por Anonymous

Demi Lovato shines brightly on the cover in December 2011 / January 2012 Latina magazine.



The actress, 19 years old, spoke with the magazine about going to rehab, stay well and what is expected for 2012.

About going to rehab: "I ​​thought I would lose everything when I checked into a treatment center. Do not know if I would be able to resume my career when I would be back at home. That really hit me a lot. In that sense, I can honestly say I'm glad to have bottomed out. Most people do not have the time. I see a lot of young people in the industry who feel entitled because they have not bottomed out yet. I am blessed to have lived it. "

On the air their problems: "It was not my idea, and I am 100 percent honest. I was influenced by the administration, advertisers and the family. But all were leading me to a good point: what teens need most is someone with whom we can identify - has serious problems of eating disorders, cutting, bipolar disorder, depression and bullying. I've been through all that. I understand. Why should not he be honest and so able to help someone else? ".

On how to stay healthy: "I still have my moments. I still think sometimes that I am not strong enough and I need extra help. I can not say how many people have worked with me in recovery.'s Good. Is positive. [But] is a daily battle. The things I still can make me feel less at times. But none will see me defeated. "

About their projects: "In 2012, I really want to be at the Grammys. I will not go unless nominated, or be the presenter. So I really want this to happen."
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment